- "Waltz of the Flowers" from Ballet San Jose's all-new production of The Nutcracker with choreography by Karen Gabay, set to the music of Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Listen to the music here.
- Sir Frederick Ashton's Méditation from Thaïs, set to the "Meditation" from Thaïs by Jules Massenet, featuring Rachel Lee as violin soloist. Listen to the music here.
- The solo from Lacrymosa by Edward Stierle, staged by Parrish Maynard. Danced to the "Lacrimosa" movement from Mozart's Requiem Mass in D minor (K. 262), featuring the Golden Gate Boys Choir Master Singers and soprano Kristin Clayton. Listen to the music here.
- The final movement from Stanton Welch's Clear, set to the second movement from Bach's Violin Concerto in G minor. Listen to the music here.
- The grand pas de deux from Don Quixote, staged by Wes Chapman (after Marius Petipa), set to the music of Ludwig Minkus.
- Celebration Polonaise, featuring the pre-professional students of Ballet San Jose School and choreographed by Dalia Rawson to the "Grand Polonaise" from Tchaikovsky's The Sleeping Beauty. Listen to the music here.
- The grand finale - also known as "The Fifth Campaign" - from George Balanchine's Stars and Stripes, set to the music of John Philip Sousa. Listen to the music here.
- Soprano Kristin Clayton performing "Chi il bel sogno di Doretta" from La Rondine by Giacomo Puccini.
- Clark Tippet's Bruch Violin Concerto No. 1, a full-company work choreographed to the iconic violin concerto by Max Bruch, featuring Rachel Lee as soloist. Listen to the music here.
return to Gala page